Full job description
Experience: minimum 1 year, Location: Bathri Industrial area, Una, Himachal Pradesh
- Data Management: The back office executive’s principal duty is to manage data and information. This duty includes gathering, compiling and organizing the data which is essential for the company’s other business operations. These executives are also responsible for maintaining policies to offer a high degree of support to the team members and recording legal compliance.
- Project Processing: To carry out project-related tasks, back office executives oversee orders, ensure prompt delivery of supplies, and monitor project timetables. To achieve integrated work results, they also organize the team members’ tasks and enhance teamwork. Additionally, they give the team members all the necessary information they need to complete the project.
- Analysis: The analyst team is in charge of analyzing and interpreting the conclusions drawn from the market research in the back office. They do in-depth analysis of the business environments and share the advantages and disadvantages with senior management to build readiness. The study carried out by these executives aids top management in making wise choices for the business.
- Market Research: Executives in the back office conduct research to examine consumer opinions and purchasing preferences. They create reports based on a study of buyers. Additionally, they do studies to comprehend consumer behavior and offer suggestions to top management.
- Finance and accounting: Back office executives are essential in managing the organization’s finances and accounts. To carry out financial flows, they create invoices, write checks, create bills, issue receipts and check. Additionally, they carry out timely audits and examinations of the accounts of debtors and suppliers.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: ₹14,000.00 – ₹20,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Ability to Commute:
- Mohali, Punjab (Required)
Ability to Relocate:
- Mohali, Punjab: Relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person
Speak with the employer+91 9034609937