- Experience Required : Diploma in engineering / D-Pharm with 4-5 years of experience in core granulation area & Exposure to Isolator & GEA blender candidate shall be preferred
- Should have expertise in negative isolators & in granulation department exposure in machine installation & qualification activity
- Should have exposure to regulatory audits such as MHRA, USFDA etc.
- Person working in a containment facility are preferred
Followings will be the responsibilities of the position holder:
- Responsible for Operation, cleaning and primary maintenance of negative isolators, sifters & GEA dry granulation line equipment’s.
- Competent for (entry) recording of activity in logbooks, Batch manufacturing record & Responsible for completing documentation as required in the manufacturing of product and the cleaning of facilities and equipment, following cGMP s and good documentation practices.
- To perform all in-process checks and monitoring of all intermediate processes in granulation to prepare new recipes set process parameters in PLC/SCADA in blender HMI & ensure its correctness before blender revolution.
- Issuance, utilization, cleaning, and retrieval of sieves, valves & proper handling of machine change parts with its inventory. Responsible for set up, changeover, and operation of various manufacturing equipment s but not limited to granulation department.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English, Strong work ethic, professional approach, and ownership of lines production performance.
- Ability to read & understand SOP s, Batch Records, training documents & Basic computer knowledge.
- Ensures accurate and timely completion of all equipment logs and documentation. Understands and adheres to all cGMP and FDA regulations.
- Responsible for reporting and/or escalating any conditions or problems that may affect the quality or integrity of product to supervisor and HOD production.
- Responsible for maintaining a neat, clean and safe working environment at all times and notifies supervisor immediately of any safety concerns, accidents or injuries are observed.
- Understands and adheres to all Company policies, procedures, SOPs and Safety regulations.
- Willingness to do overtime as needed & responsible for performing additional task, related duties as assigned.
- To ensure all in-process checks and monitoring of all intermediate processes, To check set process parameters in PLC/SCADA as per BMR before machine run in granulation area.
Role: Assembly Line Operator
Industry Type: Medical Services / Hospital
Department: Production, Manufacturing & Engineering
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Operations, Maintenance & Support
Education UG: Any Graduate PG: Any Postgraduate
Apply now : https://www.naukri.com/job-listings-junior-officer-production-abbott-healthcare-pvt-ltd-baddi-4-to-5-years-281223500341?src=jobsearchDesk&sid=17041901937403798&xp=4&px=1